2009年9月2日星期三

ed hardy shirt shop in britain

It was really a surprise that I got a limited edition of ed hardy clothing which is totally to my satisfaction in an online store and I find myself unwilling to wear it. Having an appointment with my darling today, I put on my Ed hardy T-shirt with the intention of giving him a big surprise and displaying him another aspect of mine. With the Ed hardy T-shirt printed skull and a baseball cap, I am confident that I am attractive enough so I go out of home.
Nevertheless, unexpected things happen under such quiet and wonderful surface…On the subway, at the sight of my ed hardy, a little girl even bursts into tears and moves nearer to her father out of fear. It is hard to imagine, but it is true. Soon people all focus their attention on me, which is so embarrassing that I could do nothing but smiling guiltily and walking away quickly. But I can not understand: why the children are so timid these days. Two well-dressed girls point at me and stare at me when crossing the road with me together. I am wondering: are you also frightened by me? Seeing them running to me, I plan to say sorry and walk away. But before I could say something, they held my T-shirt tightly and excitedly ask me where I buy such amazing T-shirt. I am really shocked! No one could say something after having two kinds of completely different experiences. So do I, as well as my T-shirt, if it could feel. How luckily! My boy friend doesn’t react strangely after seeing my T-shirt. He even praise that I could not look better in this special dress, which fit me well. His words are important to me for they greatly increase my confidence.
After all, it is an era that is full of fashion and personalities. So all girls want to be special and own some distinctive features. Therefore, please don’t shrink back just for others’ views. You are just yourself, exclusively, so you can wear what you prefer, displaying your incomparable charm.

没有评论:

发表评论